Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

What is the process for manage booking with Lufthansa?

How do I access the Lufthansa manage my booking page?

To access the Lufthansa manage my booking page, simply go to the Lufthansa website and click on the "My bookings" tab. From there, you will be prompted to enter your last name and booking code, which can be found on your booking confirmation email. Once you've entered this information, you'll be taken to a page that shows all of your current bookings with Lufthansa.

What information do I need to have ready in order to manage my Lufthansa booking?

In order to manage your Lufthansa booking, you will need to have your booking code and last name ready. You can find your booking code on your booking confirmation email or by logging into your Lufthansa account. Additionally, if you are making changes to your booking, you may need to have your passport information and payment information on hand.

Can I make changes to my Lufthansa booking online, or do I need to call customer service?

Lufthansa allows customers to make many changes to their bookings online, including changing the date or time of a flight, adding or removing passengers, and selecting seats. However, some changes, such as cancelling a booking, may require you to call Lufthansa customer service. If you're unsure whether you can make a certain change online, check the manage my booking page or contact customer service for assistance.

What kinds of changes can I make to my Lufthansa booking using the manage my booking tool?

Using the manage my booking tool, you can make a variety of changes to your Lufthansa booking, including changing the date or time of a flight, adding or removing passengers, selecting seats, and purchasing additional baggage allowances. Additionally, you can use the tool to view your booking details, check in for your flight, and download your boarding pass.

Is there a fee for using the Lufthansa manage my booking tool to make changes?

Lufthansa does not charge a fee for using the manage my booking tool to make changes to your booking. However, there may be fees associated with the changes you are making, such as a change fee or a difference in fare. Be sure to review the fees associated with your specific booking changes before making them.

What should I do if I encounter technical difficulties when trying to use the Lufthansa manage my booking tool?

If you encounter technical difficulties when trying to use the Lufthansa manage my booking tool, try refreshing the page or using a different web browser. If the issue persists, contact Lufthansa customer service for assistance. Be sure to provide as much information as possible about the issue you are experiencing, including any error messages you see or steps you took before encountering the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is the process for manage booking with Lufthansa?

How do I access the Lufthansa manage my booking page? To access the Lufthansa manage my booking page, simply go to the Lufthansa website an...